- About Tulsi Plan..
- How To Grow Tulsi Plan..
- Benefits of Tulsi Plan..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Buy Tulsi Plant Online from Green Decor
Sandy Loam Soil, Potting Soil Mix
Any Organic Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
1. Tulsi can be grown from a seed, cutting and saplings.
2. Fill a flower pot with high quality soil & water it thoroughly.
3. Sow the seeds 1/4 Inch beneath the soil.
4. Keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
5. Expose the plants to good indirect sunlight, humidity and warm air for faster growth.
There are three types of Tulsi :
1. Rama Tulsi
2. Krishna Tulsi
3. Vana Tulsi
Out of these 3 Tulsi, Krishna Tulsi is considered as the most beneficial to health. Common uses of Tulsi include treatments for :
- Diabetes & Blood Sugar Imbalances
- Skin Diseases & Insect Bites
- Kidney Stones
- Cancer & many more..