- About Bell Peppe..
- How To Grow Bell Peppe..
- Benefits of Bell Peppe..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Bell peppers, Capsicum annuum are a cultivar group of annual or perennial plants in the family Solanaceae grown for their edible fruits. Bell pepper plants are short bushes with woody stems that grow brightly colored fruits. The alternating leaves are elliptical, smooth edged, and come to a distinct point. The plant produces white or purple bell-shaped flowers.
Potting Soil mix
Every 3-4 Month
1. Dig holes large enough to accommodate growing pepper plants.
2. Add a little fertilizer to the soil
3. Mix organic matter into the soil around the plants
4. Support the plants with garden stakes once they’re large enough
5. Harvest green peppers when they’re fully grown.
- Burns More Calories
- Anti-Cancer Benefits
- Supports the Immune System
- Great source of Vitamin B and Magnesium
- Bell Pepper Juice has Proven to be Effective in Curing Gastrointestinal Disorders such as Ulcers, Diarrhea and Dyspepsia
- Cures Iron Deficiency
1. Don't let it dry.
2. keep it out of reach from your cats and dog.
1. Do not plant them in any lesser than 70°F.
2. Don't over-water.
3. Avoid over-fertilizing.