- About Chilli Red..
- How To Grow Chilli Red..
- Benefits of Chilli Red..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Chilli is one of the most valuable crops of India. The crop is grown largely for its fruits all over the India. It is used in India as a principle ingredient of various curries, and chutneys. Its is also used for vegetables, spices, condiments, sauces and pickles. Dry chillies are used for curry powder.
Potting Soil Mix
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 13-14 Month
1. Find the best location for planting. Chilies are heat-loving plants, and are the most successfully grown in areas that have plenty of sun.
2. Amend your soil. The soil in your garden may need to be altered slightly in order to produce the biggest, healthiest, and heartiest crop of chilies.
3. Water the seeds. Seeds will need to be watered on a daily basis, so that the soil is kept moist at all times.
4. Incorporate compost and potassium fertilizer into the soil on a monthly basis to keep the nutrient levels high.
1. Use as an ingredient in food.
2. disease preventing and health promoting properties.
3. has anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic, analgesic and anti-diabetic properties
1. Plant on a sunny day in the late morning or early afternoon when it’s not too hot, so as to avoid transplant shock.
2. After the first planting, give the chilies a bit of extra water to avoid transplant shock.
1. Don’t tamp or press down on the soil too much when you’re finished, as the chilies will grow better in loose, well-draining soil.
2. Avoid soaking wet soil.