- About Silver Dus..
- How To Grow Silver Dus..
- Benefits of Silver Dus..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Senecio cineraria 'Silver Dust' is a tender shrub, usually grown as a half-hardy annual foliage plant. Its young leaves are slightly lobed, a bit like oak leaves, but as the plants mature they become deeply cut, much paler in colour and are covered in a silvery grey fleece. It's perfect for growing at the front of a border, and also as part of a container display. It works particularly well with bold-coloured plants, with which its foliage contrasts well.
Potting Soil Mix
All Purpose Fertlizer
Every 17-18 Month
1. Grow succulent houseplants in the brightest spot you have. They love a sunny window sill, but also thrive under bright artificial light, making them ideal accents for your desk at work or school.
2. Succulents store water in their leaves, they don't need to be watered very frequently.
3. Most succulents are pretty slow growing, especially as houseplants, so you typically don't need to worry about pruning them.
4. You can fertilize succulents if you want for faster growth. Spring and summer are the best time to fertilize them; you can use any general-purpose fertilizer.
1. Adds Beauty to Your Surrounding
1. Trimming mid-summer, if the plant becomes leggy.
2. Remove flowers to keep plant compact.
1. Avoid to keep plant in shade, the foliage is sparse, loose and more likely to become long and leggy.