- About Mexican Sn..
- How To Grow Mexican Sn..
- Benefits of Mexican Sn..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Mexican Snowball is a succulent plant which is popular as a potted ornamental plant. It features rosettes of unusual blue-green foliage, which are often densely clustered and may form a small mound. Sparsely leaved with green nearly round succulent leaves- get a tiny bit of pink in the winter. Very low, unbranched stem and pinkish flowers in winter.
Potting Soil Mix
Every 11-12 Month
1. Prepare a loamy and clay soil mix.
2. Prepare the plant 6 inches away from the other plant.
3. In summer, Water weekly.
4. Use liquid fertilizer every 2-3 months.
5. Let it grow.
1. Ornamental Purpose
1. 24°c is the right temperature for planting the plant.
2. Remove dead leaves from the bottom of the plant.
1. Never let water sit in the rosette.
What Our Customers Say