- About Sedum Adol..
- How To Grow Sedum Adol..
- Benefits of Sedum Adol..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Golden Sedum (Sedum adolphi) is a low-growing succulent plant with pointed dark green leaves. It is a rangy creeper, developing casual rosettes of football shaped yellow green leaves, up to 1.4 inches (3.5 cm) long. The leaves develop orange or reddish tips when exposed to bright sunlight. Sedum adophi produces white, star-shaped flowers in spring.
Every 6-7 Month
1. Place the container in which the Sedum adolphi is planted in a brightly lit location in the house.
2. Fill the bottom of the container with 1 inch of fine gravel. The gravel helps the container drain so it does not hold water.
3. Water heavily until water runs from the bottom of the container.
4. Fertilize once a month with a one-fourth strength solution of water soluble fertilizer appropriate for container plants.
1. Ornamental Use
1. Only fertilize during the spring and summer months when the plant is actively growing.
2. Test the soil for dryness by pushing your finger through the gravel mulch into the top inch of soil.
1. The container should not be any bigger than 2 inches more in diameter than the root section of the plant.
What Our Customers Say