- About Echeveria ..
- How To Grow Echeveria ..
- Benefits of Echeveria ..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
A single plant forms a flat rosette of overlapping flat shield shaped leaves in silver blue with a slight pink edging in bright light.Small, red-yellow flowers are carried on short stems, and appear from late spring. This is a small, easy to grow attractive plant suitable for small spaces. It takes over whatever small space you leave for it and blooms once a year. .Mexican Snowball is a succulent plant which is popular as a potted ornamental plant. It features rosettes of unusual blue-green foliage, which are often densely clustered and may form a small mound. The leaves may have a powdery coating and may develop red tints at the tips and edges.
Potting Soil Mix, Loamy Soil
Every 11-12 Month
1. When you water Echeveria, water the soil and not the rosette.
2. Pour on the water until it drains out the bottom.
3. Repeat this a couple times. Then don't water again until the soil has dried out.
1. Add Beauty to Your House
1. The biggest issue with the succulents is overwatering.
2. Potted plants should not be left in a wet saucer.
3. Soft rots and root rot issues occur when the plant is too wet.
1. The most important part of good Echeveria care is watering.
2. Provide moderate amounts of water in the hot, dry season.
3. Let the soil dry out completely before you irrigate again