- About Jade Varie..
- How To Grow Jade Varie..
- Benefits of Jade Varie..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Variegated jade plant is a colorful selection with fleshy, ivory or pale yellow striped green leaves. Small starry white or pinkish flowers provide additional ornament from spring to fall. Like most variegated plants, this selection is slower growing and less robust than standard green-leaved jade plants. Almost everyone knows the ever-popular jade plant. This South African succulent is a rubbery-stemmed evergreen shrub with fleshy bright green leaves that look outstanding year round. In late-winter or spring it produces a wealth of tiny, starry white or pinkish flowers borne in small clusters.
Loamy Soil, Potting Mix Soil
Liquid Fertilizer, Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium Fertilizer
Every 12-13 Month
1. Get a good Jade variegated plant or propgate using leaves in a good soil.
2. Remove all the existing soil and rot roots.
3. Prepare cacti mix soil with good water drain.
4. Transplant Jade into new soil and let it settle for few days.
5. Once plant take rooting, water it and take regular care.
6. Use diluted fertilisers during gwoth period in summer season.
1. Ornamental Purpose
1. Jade is an easy plant to grow, but are susceptible to mealy bugs and fungal diseases.
2. If you water from beneath by letting the plant sit in a saucer of water, make sure to pour off any excess water after a few minutes.
3. Let it stay dry than water frequently.
1. Overwatering is harmful for growth and survival.
2. Don't let your jade plant sit in water.