- About Senecio Se..
- How To Grow Senecio Se..
- Benefits of Senecio Se..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Senecio serpens is a small, evergreen, succulent perennial, branching from the base and rooting along the stems The prostrate stems hold short, sub-cylindrical, powdery blue-grey to blue-green finger-like fleshy leaves. The small flowers are yellow in color.
Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
1. Prepare a potting mix soil.
2. Place the plant 6 inches away from the other plant.
4. Water regularly (alternate day).
5. Let it grow.
1. Occupies Very Less Space
2. Can be Kept on Your Office or Study Table
3. Looks that Will Uplift Your Mood
1. Temperature in rest period – Min. 7°C to Max. 13°C
2. Temperature in active growth period – Min. 16°C to Max 24°C
1. Don't over-water
2. Avoid over-fertilizing
What Our Customers Say