Outdoor-Shades or Indoor
6" to 48"
- About Rosemary
- How To Grow Rosemary
- Benefits of Rosemary
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Rosemary is a lovely evergreen perennial herb with culinary, aromatic, and medicinal uses, and one of the favourites in herb gardening around the world. It is a stiff, woody shrub with narrow dark green, spiky leaves, which are slightly silver underneath, and pale blue flowers.
It grows to about 1.5m. Has a sweet lavender-like fragrance.
Clay Sand Mix, Peatmose + Vermiculite + Perlite
Every 3-4 Month
1. Choose a full sun aspect that is fairly dry. Rosemary will grow its best in a warm to hot, fairly dry climate.
2. Water rosemary infrequently. Rosemary prefers a drier soil, so don't overdo the watering
3. Don't worry about fertilizing. This is not a herb that needs it. However, make sure that there is some lime in the soil. Prune rosemary as needed.
4. Pruning isn't necessary for the health of the plant, but rosemary bushes tend to grow quite large and take up a lot of garden space. Cut the branches back by a few inches.
1. Memory Booster
2. Improve Mood and Clear Stress
3. Breath Freshener
4. Pain Relief
5. Improve the Quality of Skin
- Grow the plant indoor in the winter season.
- Prune regularly so that the plant won’t get lanky.
- Be sure to divide the plant for next season.
- Avoid fertilizing the plant more often.
- Avoid over-watering.