- About Harshringa..
- How To Grow Harshringa..
- Benefits of Harshringa..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Parijata is native to India. It is distributed widely in sub-Himalayan regions and southward to Godavari. It is also found in Bangladesh, Indo-Pak subcontinent and South-East Asia, tropical and sub-tropical South East Asia. Night jasmine flowers during August to November and the tree bears fruits in cold season. Parts used for medicinal purpose: Leaves, flowers, seeds and bark.
Potting soil mix
Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
1. Needs partial to full sun.
2. Moderate watering.
3. Occasional manuring help blooms.
1. Very Aromatic and Used for Making Garlands that are used in Puja
2. Leaves are Used for Treating Chronic Fever, Arthritis, Joint Pain
1. Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds.
2. Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
1. Do not overwater.
2. Root rot is common.