- About Raat ki Ra..
- How To Grow Raat ki Ra..
- Benefits of Raat ki Ra..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Queen of Night or our commonly known raat ki raani is a fragrant flowering bush. Commonly also known as Night blooming jasmine, night scented jessamine the cestrum nocturnum fowering bush can grow in all climates and is an evergreen flowering bush. After hearing a lot of tales and folk lores about this heavenly fragrant plant the desire to plant this bush in my terrace garden was too strong and this time I decided to add this raat rani plant to my family of fragrant jasmines and champa flowering plants.
Potting soil mix
Every 3-4 Month
1. Night blooming jasmine grows well in full sun light or partial shade.
2. Night blooming jasmine thrives best in well draining rich soil.
3. Night-blooming jasmine needs moist soil at all times. Water regularly.
4. Feed your plant in autumn, spring and summer with a balanced fertilizer. Spread the fertilizer around the base of the plant leaving 10 inch from the plant and water well.
5. Cut the dead branches and flowers regularly.
1. Avoid excessive sun exposure too as it cause leaves to wilt.
2. Do not over water as it can cause root to rot and mold to grow. Increase frequency of watering during summer months.
3. Don’t forget to keep an eye on Mealy bugs infestation, as Cestrum is prone to their attack.
1. Choose a medium to large sized pot with adequate drainage.
2. Transplant in bigger container/ pot as plant matures.
3. Place the container beneath window or at patio so that you can enjoy sweet fragrance.
What Our Customers Say