12" to 18"
- About Kalanchoe ..
- How To Grow Kalanchoe ..
- Benefits of Kalanchoe ..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Kalanchoe millotii grows as a perennial and is a flowering ornamental / succulent. Being a perennial plant, it tends to grow best over several years. Velvety, silver-green foliage with scalloped edges. Upright grower. Pale pink blooms. Makes a nice house plant.
Potting Soil mix
Every 3-4 Month
1. Kalanchoe need plenty of sunlight, no matter if you are growing the plant from a cutting or have bought it fully grown.
2. Kalanchoe need a very specific amount of water so that they receive the proper nourishment but don’t suffer from overwatering.
3. Fertilize your kalanchoe once a month. Use a balanced, organic fertilizer.
4. Once your kalanchoe has bloomed, keep an eye out for dead stalks or foliage.
1. Adds Beauty to Your Surrounding
1. Keep your plant out in the rain.
2. Reduce the amount of watering you give the plant for a couple of weeks after cutting dead growths.
1. Do not over-water your plant.