- About Saunf
- How To Grow Saunf
- Benefits of Saunf
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Fennel is a hardy, perennial hearb with yellow flowers and feathery leaves. Fennel is a highly aromatic and flavorful herb.
Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
1. Fennel stalks should be cut just before flowering. Stalks are usually ready for harvest between 5 and 7 months after planting.
2. Seed heads should be collected promptly before they shatter. The seed heads are ready to harvest when they turn brown in color.
3. Once the stalks have been harvested, the bulb can also be cleaned and stored.
1. Treatment of Anemia
2. Lower Blood Pressure
3. Boost Immune Power
4. Helps in Weight Management
5. Boosts Estrogen in Women Reproductive System
1. Water regularly, giving plants at least an inch of water per week (more in hot weather).
2. Fennel bulbs will survive a frost or two, so there is no rush to harvest them as soon as the weather turns cold.
1. No need to fertilize the soil during growing season.
2. Don't take too many leaves at once though, or you might harm the plant.