- About Aloe Humil..
- How To Grow Aloe Humil..
- Benefits of Aloe Humil..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
The genus Aloe contains around 300 species of succulent plants grown for both their exquisite flowers and fleshy foliage. These plants typically develop a rosette of linear, triangular or sword shaped leaves with short, sharp thorns along the leaf edges and tips. Some develop very large, woody trunk-like bases and look very much like trees while others simply spread along the ground, rooting as they go. Leaves range in color from dark green to blue-green and often feature exotic spots and stripes. Some aloes take on potent red or orange hues when stressed by drought.
Potting Soil mix
Every 3-4 Month
1. It can tolarate light shade, but the plant looks its best when grown in full sun.
2. Well drained soil is required, use 2 parts coarse sand, 1 part well sived compose and 2 parts washed sand from the garden.
3. Careful watering, especially in winter months.
- Fresh Gel Helps to Relieve Sunburns
- Natural Healing Property
1. Use a good-quality cactus fertilizer, or fertilizer with low nitrogen content.
2. Prune only to remove wayward, dead, diseased, or top-heavy growth.
1. Avoid over-watering, as it is drought tolerant pant.
2. Avoid over-fertilizing.
What Our Customers Say