- About Grafted Ca..
- How To Grow Grafted Ca..
- Benefits of Grafted Ca..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
The popular moon cactus plant is a small grafted cactus. Grafting, which can be done with many plants, is a propagation technique in which a gardener will take two separate plant species, cut them and grow them together as one plant. The plants, if they are compatible, will bond and grow as one.
Potting Soil Mix
Cacti Fertilizer Mix
Every 17-18 Month
1. The moon cactus plant requires bright indirect sunlight.
2. A rich, fast-draining cactus mix is ideal.
3. llow the soil mix to become nearly dry between waterings, but then water thoroughly. Suspend watering in the winter, but mist occasionally.
4. During the growing season, fertilize with a cacti fertilizer mix. Suspend feeding during the dormant winter period.
1. Beautiful for Landscape
1. Suspend watering in the winter, but mist occasionally.
2. To repot a cactus, make sure the soil is dry before repotting and then gently remove the pot.
1. Avoid keeping your plant in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
2. Never let the pots sit in water.
What Our Customers Say