- About Pomegranat..
- How To Grow Pomegranat..
- Benefits of Pomegranat..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
The pomegranate tree is branched and spiny with glossy, leathery, oval to oblong leaves that grow in whorls of five or more on the branches. The tree produces bright red flowers singly at the tips of the branches and a rounded hexagonal fruit with a thick pink-red skin.
Loamy Soil,Clay Sand Mix
Organic Fertilizer, NPK
Every 3-4 Month
- Pick a spot that that gets plenty of sunshine
- Choose a soil that drains well.
- Shelter the pomegranate from wind and intense moisture.
- Water the pomegranate immediately after planting it.
- Fertilize the pomegranate tree once it has become established.
- Keep the area around your pomegranate weed free
- Wound Healer
- Smooth skin
- Prevent Alzheimer?s disease
- Weed / Suckers should be removed from around the central trunks as they develop.
- Prune out any crossing branches or shoots to three to five per branch
- Provide with additional irrigation during dry periods.
- Don't expose it to extreme cold/hot weather
- Save from strong winds
- Avoid soil with water renetion issues.