- About Anjeer
- How To Grow Anjeer
- Benefits of Anjeer
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Figs are a delicious fruit like treat and popularly known as "Anjeer" in India. Fig fruit is one of the ancient fruits in the world. The fig fruit is unique, unlike most "fruits" in which the structure is matured ovary tissue, and the fig's edible structure s actually a stem tissue. They grow best in areas where long and hot summers are possible.
Potting Soil Mix
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
1. For container fig trees, grow them in soil-based potting mix and add fine bark chips.
2. Keep the tree in full or filtered light.
3. Be sure to add a high-nitrogen fertilizer every 4 weeks and water the tree moderately. It is important to keep the tree moist during the winter.
4. Remove the plant from its pot and remove any circling roots by laying the root ball on its side and using shears to cut through the roots.
5. Plant the tree 2 to 4 inches deeper than it was originally in the pot.
1. Improves digestion
2. Rich in antioxidants.
3. Preventing hypertension
4. Preventing cancer
1. Be sure to water the young trees regularly to help them become established.
2. Apply a layer of mulch around the tree to help prevent weeds and keep in moisture for the roots.
3. During the dormant season, be sure to remove all dead, diseased, or weak branches to encourage growth.
What Our Customers Say