- About Lemon 5 fe..
- How To Grow Lemon 5 fe..
- Benefits of Lemon 5 fe..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
The tree has a spreading, upright growth habit, few large branches and stiff thorns. The tree possesses large, oblong or oval, light green leaves and produces purple-white flowers in clusters. The lemon fruit is an ellipsoid berry surrounded by a green rind, which ripens to yellow, protecting soft yellow segmented pulp.
Loamy Soil, Clay Sand Mix
Organic Fertilizers, Granular Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
1. Prepare a well dranining soil with some acidic properties
2. Plant can be grown from a seed, sampling or cuttings(propagation)
3. Once plant is around 6" height, it can be moved outdoor or a well lit window for expsore to sunlight # Prune when extra growth around branches or leaves
4. Fertilize with organic manure with some acidic elements for healthy growth
5. Repot when roots outgrow pot.
6. Examine for pests.
1. Destroy Intestinal Worms
2. Effective for Brain Disorders
3. Rich in Vitamin C
4. Helps in Breathing Problem
1. Grows well in a warm environments.
2. Water daily in direct sunlight in hot summers and less frequent in spring or fall seasons.
3. Keep your lemon tree in a less windy spot as it dislikes strong winds.
1. Avoid extreme cold weather conditions and move inside green house if planted in pots.
2. Avoid soil with water retention properties and mix sand if necessary.
What Our Customers Say