Outdoor-Shades or Indoor
Monsoon Spring Summer
6" to 10"
- About Spider Pla..
- How To Grow Spider Pla..
- Benefits of Spider Pla..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
The Spider Plant, or Chlorophytum comosum, is possibly the most popular house plant. One of the most interesting points of the Spider Plant is its ability to rapidly propagate itself.Chlorophytum comosum, also called the Spider Plant or comosum 'Variegatum', form arching clumps of grass-like leaves and they get their common names from the baby plantlets that form on dangling stems.
Loamy Soil,Clay Sand Mix
Liquid Fertiliser,All Purpose Fertiliser
Every 3-4 Month
1. Put the spider plant in an east, west or north windowsill any time of the year.
2. Water very little in winter or in a cool air-conditioned room. Wait until the pot is quite dry before watering.
3. Fertilize spider plants once in the spring with houseplant fertilizer mixed according to label directions.
4. Transplant when the plant is getting too big for pot.
- Improves Air Quality by Removing trace Toxic Chemicals
- Add a Beautiful Contrast and Texture when Grouped with Other House Plants
1. Wipe the leaves of spider plant with a damp cloth if they get dusty.
2. Use the sheer drapes to filter intense sunlight during the day.
1. Do not use garden soil, instead use a good houseplant potting medium.