- About Syngonium ..
- How To Grow Syngonium ..
- Benefits of Syngonium ..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Many varieties have variegated leaves to one degree or another, and like many aroids, the plant's leaf structure changes as it matures, going from a simple arrow shape to a deeply lobed or divided mature leaf.
Height - 4.5"
Diameter - 4.5"
Potting Soil Mix
Every 12-13 Month
1. Place the nephthytis is a window where it will receive indirect but bright sunlight.
2. Fill the drainage tray with pea gravel and place it underneath the container to catch the excess water runoff when watering to provide humidity around the plant.
3. Water thoroughly when the soil is slightly damp 1 inch below the surface.
4. Feed the nephthytis with fertilizer diluted in half every two months
5. Pinch back stems to the first green leaf when leaves turn brown and die. Some stems will grow without leaves.
1. Air Purifer
2. Ornamental Purpose
- Cut off dry, shriveled leaves and aim to keep the potting mix lightly moist at all times.
- Mist the plant daily or place its container on a tray filled with pebbles and water to increase humidity for optimal growth.
- wearing gloves when handling this plant or washing hands thoroughly afterward.
- Do not over-saturate the soil containing the leaves.