12" to 40"
- About Aglaonema ..
- How To Grow Aglaonema ..
- Benefits of Aglaonema ..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Chinese evergreen ‘White Lance’ is a clump-forming tropical perennial prized for its unique foliage. The leaves are very narrow, lance-shaped, long and glossy. They tend to grow upright and arching and are pale, silver with a very narrow irregular dark green edges. The leaf stems are pale green with dark green blotches. This selection readily produces suckers and forms large clumps more quickly than other aglaonemas. Blooms are produced and are small, rather uninspiring white spathes (sail-shaped flowers) found among or just below the foliage.
Loamy Soil, Clay Sand Mix
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 11-12 Month
1. Proper care for aglaonema starts with its proper placement. Your task is to find the area that receives less indirect light.
2. Place your plant far from doors, air vents and windows in order to ensure it won’t suffer from drafts.
3. Water the plant when the top 2 inches of the soil start getting dry.
4. one of the basic care instructions includes wiping the leaves with a moistened cloth to remove dust and dirt
1. Filterate Air Toxins
1. Chop the stem’s top that has gotten leggy and root the stem in the soil or water
2. As too much soil can encourage rot, take a 2:1 mix of perlite to potting mix, though straight perlite is rather difficult to work with
3. Transfer the root to a regular pot.
1. Don’t Place your plant near the doors, air vents and windows in order to ensure it won’t suffer from drafts.
2. Beware of Pythium: this disease is referred to as one of the commonest root problems, and occurs under wet conditions or in poorly drained soils.