- About Money plan..
- How To Grow Money plan..
- Benefits of Money plan..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
The Marble Queen Pothos is a popular plant in the hardy Pothos Family. All members of this group have glossy, heart-shaped, leathery leaves but in different colors. The Marble Queen Pothos is green and white. The Marble Queen Pothos, with its long cascading vines, makes a beautiful table or hanging plant. This plant can also be trained to grow on a pole or trellis. A Marble Queen Pothos is sometimes referred to as Devil’s Ivy. All Pothos Plants have been found to be very efficient in cleaning the air of harmful chemicals.
Loamy soil, Clay sand mix, Potting Soil Mix
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 11-12 Month
1. Select a medium sized pot with holes at the bottom to provide good drainage. The growth of the plant depends on the pot size.
2. Fill the pot with a free-draining soil. Actually any soil will do.
3. Make a hole in the soil and insert the node of the cut stem (as above) and fill the hole with the soil.
4. Watering: Water well once the roots are formed to grow it faster. Allow the soil to dry out between two watering. I water my plant in about 10 days.
5. Over-watering will cause roots to rot. Leaves turning yellow and curling up is the sign of excessive watering.
6. Put a stick in the soil, so that the vine can climb.
1. Money Plant is Considered Lucky for the House.
2. Money Plant Can Grow Without Much Assistance and Care.
1. Examine plants for spots, rot leaves and remove.
2. Use moss grass or foam stick for climb.
3. Keep the moss stick moist when watering plant.
4. Exposue to sunlight once in a month or 2 months.
1. Do not place in direct sunlight.
2. Avoid overwatering and if there is no place for the water to drain, it is most likely that the plant will die.
3. Avoid water with Salt, chlorine, fluoride, so use distilled water whenever possible.
What Our Customers Say