- About Snake Plan..
- How To Grow Snake Plan..
- Benefits of Snake Plan..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Its tough, durable and highly tolerant of low light and poor soil conditions. The tall, narrow, sturdy leaves are stiff and pointed. Colors include dark green, pale green, green edged with yellow, and variegated light green and yellow.Some species send up delicate flower spikes.
Loamy soil, Clay sand mix,Potting Soil Mix,
All Purpose Fertilizers
Every 3-4 Month
1. Put the snake plant in an east, west or north windowsill any time of the year.
2. Water very little in winter or in a cool air-conditioned room. Wait until the pot is quite dry before watering.
3. Fertilize snake plants once in the spring with houseplant fertilizer mixed according to label directions.
4. Transplant when the plant is getting too big for pot.
1. Releases Oxygen at Night
2. Improves Air Quality
1. Wipe the leaves of snake plant with a damp cloth if they get dusty.
2. Use the sheer drapes to filter intense sunlight during the day.
1. Do not use garden soil, instead use a good houseplant potting medium.
What Our Customers Say