- About Peace Lily
- How To Grow Peace Lily
- Benefits of Peace Lily
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
They are evergreen herbaceous perennial plants with large leaves 12–65 cm long and 3–25 cm broad. The flowers are produced in a spadix, surrounded by a 10–30 cm long, white, yellowish, or greenish spathe. The plant does not need large amounts of light or water to survive.
Potting Soil MIx
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 12-13 Month
1. Choose a shady spot, preferably indoors.
2. Water the lily when the soil is dry.
3. Mist the leaves a few times each week with water.
4. Trim any unhealthy leaves with clean pruning shears.
5. Fertilize with once a month at 1/4 to 1/2 the recommended strength.
1. Removes Pollutants from Air
- If you want flowers to appear, but none have, move the plant to a darker room.
- If you are dividing, use a sharp knife to cut through the center of the rootball and replant each half in its on container.
- Avoid over-watering.
- Peace lilies do not need frequent fertilizing.