- About Chinese Ev..
- How To Grow Chinese Ev..
- Benefits of Chinese Ev..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Chinese evergreen (Aglaonema), is one of the best plants for beginners (or folks too busy to keep most houseplants alive). This sturdy plant is wonderfully easy to grow; it tolerates just about every indoor condition. While it's one of the toughest plants, it's also beautiful. Most varieties have rich green leaves attractively patterned with silver. It also has cute, calla-lily-like blooms in spots where it gets enough light.
Loamy Soil,Clay Sand Mix, Potting Soil Mix
Compost,All Purpose Fertiliser
Every 3-4 Month
1. Chinese Evergreen plants are one of the few houseplants whih grow in low light.
2. The best soil for Chinese Evergreen houseplants is a basic, well-aerated houseplant potting soil that drains quickly.
3. Allow the top of the soil of a Chinese Evergreen houseplant to dry out before watering.
4. Feed a Chinese Evergreen Plant every other month with a basic houseplant food.
- Filtrate of Pollutants and Toxins from Air.
1. If a Chinese Evergreen plant becomes thin and leggy, prune the stems a few inches above the soil line.
2. Too much soil can encourage roots to rot.
3. Keep Chinese Evergreen Plants out of cold winter drafts and away from air conditioners.
1. Never place a Chinese Evergreen in the direct sun.