- About Lucky Bamb..
- How To Grow Lucky Bamb..
- Benefits of Lucky Bamb..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Lucky Bamboo has been a go-to businesses in china for centuries. According to ancient art of Feng Shui , the bamboo itself is filled with Goodluck, peaceful and wise energy. It makes great gift for any occasion . It's a great way to wish someone a long, prosperous and luck filled life.
Lucky Bamboo is very easy to grow and adds to enhance decor of your home.
Aerated potted soil
Every 12-13 Month
1. Lucky Bamboo is an easy-to-care houseplant that grows well in low, indirect sunlight.
1. Bring Good Luck, positive energy and growth into your life.
2. Enhance the decor of your surrounding.
1. Use well-drained soil and avoid over-watering.
1. Do not place the plants in front of air conditioning or heating vents.
2. Do not use chlorine water.
3. Do Not use RO Water.
4. Do not place your Lucky Bamboo somewhere it will get too much sunlight. This will burn the plant, turning the leaves yellow, then brown.