- About Dracaena C..
- How To Grow Dracaena C..
- Benefits of Dracaena C..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
A Small size Dracaena Plant with a cute Pink Pot is a perfect keep for an office table or any indoor location. The plant will live for long and would require low maintenance in terms of watering and fertilizer. Give your room a lively decor with this customized dracaena pink pot plant.
Every 10-11 Month
- Helps in Air Purification in Closed Rooms
- Ornamental Purpose
- The Dracaena Houseplant Effectively Removes Carbon Monoxide
- Yellow Leaves or full brown leaves should be completely removed.
- Remove dead canes if they are to die out.
- Rotate to maintain balance and distribute light evenly around the entire plant.
- Dust your plant to keep it looking green and shiny.
- No need to fertilize in most interior situations.