- About Schefflera..
- How To Grow Schefflera..
- Benefits of Schefflera..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Schefflera arboricola 'Variegata' - A large upright shrub with palmate mid-green leaves having 7-9 narrow leaflets that are splashed with yellow. A nice large shrub that puts a splash of color in the shade garden. . It was originally purchased as an interior house plant. Schefflera arboricola is native to Taiwan.
Loamy Soil, Clay Sand Mix
Every 11-12 Month
1. Plant the shrub in full sun to half shade, although it will look a little better in a slightly shady spot.
2. Give the schefflera about an inch of water a week, and allow the top of the soil to dry between waterings.
3. Fertilize the schefflera with a 3-1-2 ratio fertilizer according to the instructions.
1. Beautify the Surrounding or Garden Area
1. Place them in rooms with bright filtered or indirect light.
2. Leaves that turn black and drop are signs of excessive water; too little water causes the tips of the leaves to curl or wrinkle.
1. Do not leave the soil dry for too long or allow your Schefflera to sit in water which could lead to many performance problems for your plant.
2. Avoid cold and overwatering.
What Our Customers Say