- About Golden Mon..
- How To Grow Golden Mon..
- Benefits of Golden Mon..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
It is believed that having money plant at home brings good luck, happiness, wealth and prosperity. Able to clear formaldehyde from the air, it's a beneficial plant to have in your living room or as a hanging plant, as the leaves will grow down in cascading vines. You can grow this as an indoor or outdoor plant. Keep a stem of money plant in a bottle of water and decorate indoor or outdoor.
clay sand mix
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
1. Select a medium sized pot with holes at the bottom to provide good drainage. The growth of the plant depends on the pot size.
2. Fill the pot with a free-draining soil. Actually any soil will do.
3. Make a hole in the soil and insert the node of the cut stem (as above) and fill the hole with the soil.
4. Watering: Water well once the roots are formed to grow it faster. Allow the soil to dry out between two watering. I water my plant in about 10 days.
5. Over-watering will cause roots to rot. Leaves turning yellow and curling up is the sign of excessive watering.
6. Put a stick in the soil, so that the vine can climb.
1. Money Plant is Considered Lucky for the House
2. Money Pant Can Grow Without Much Assistance and Care
3. Filter Air for Harmful Particles
1. Examine plants for spots, rot leaves and remove it.
2. Use moss grass or foam stick for climb.
3. Keep the moss stick moist when watering plant.
4. Exposue to sunlight once in a month or 2 months.
5. Avoid root rot by good soil.
1. Do not place direct sunlight.
2. If overwatered the palm and there is no place for the water to drain, it is likely that the plant will die.
3. Avoid water with Salt, chlorine, fluoride, so use distilled water whenever possible.