- About Gerbera Da..
- How To Grow Gerbera Da..
- Benefits of Gerbera Da..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Gerbera daisies (Gerbera jamesonii) are commonly grown for their bright and cheerful daisy-like flowers. They originate from South Africa and come in various sizes and colors including pink, yellow, salmon, orange and white, with flower sizes anywhere from 2 to 5 inches across.
Loamy Soil,Clay Sand Mix,Potting Soil Mix
Water Soluble Fertiliser,All Purpose Fertiliser
Every 3-4 Month
? Plant Gerbera seeds in Spring after any frost has passed. ? Areas with full to partial sun are best for growing and caring for these precious plants. ? The best results for outdoor planning are areas where there?s mild temperature. ? Gerberas aren?t affected by maximum temperatures so they endure harsh sunlight.
- Best remedy for Cough & Cold, Reduces risk of cancer, Treats rheumatism
- Acts as a antispasmodic, Treats mouth sores
- Used in nail paints and lipstick shades, Used in Perfumes
- Water regularly to make sure the soil stays evenly moist while they bloom. After blooming for the season, allow them to dry out slightly.
- Remove lower leaves and replant immediately.
- A little compost added at planting will encourage good flower growth.
- Dont water so much that soil becomes muddy or pools water at the bottom of a pot, and put in dark and damp areas
- Don't over fertilize
What Our Customers Say