Petunia- Voilet White
6" to 12"
- About Petunia- V..
- How To Grow Petunia- V..
- Benefits of Petunia- V..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Petunia species are mostly annual herbs. The leaves are sessile (e.g., lacking leaf stem) and are usually oval-shaped with smooth margins; some feature fine sticky hairs. The flowers are funnel-shaped, consisting of five fused or partially fused petals and five green sepals. Most species are insect-pollinated.
Vermi Compost, Potting Mix Soil
All Purpose Fertilizer, Liquid Fertilizer
Every 11-12 Month
1. Choose the right place to plant them. All types of petunias need at least five to six hours of full sunlight per day.
2. Prepare the soil for planting. Make sure to dig the soil so that it is nice and loose.
3. Give them the right amount of fertilizer monthly.
4. Water them properly. Most petunia types are fairly easy-going when it comes to water.
1. Treat Insomnia
2. Decorative Purposes
1. Petunias are tolerant of heat so you don’t have to water them regularly.
2. When they reach about six inches tall, pinch them back so that you encourage the rapid formation of their flowering side shoots.
1. Avoid pinching millifloras or "spreading" petunias.
2. Avoid petunia diseases.