- About Ficus S Sh..
- How To Grow Ficus S Sh..
- Benefits of Ficus S Sh..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
The thick, green leaves of this S- shaped ficus bonsai plant are giving it a beautiful appearance and making it a perfect home décor plant. This plant really looks splendid and has a magical charm which attracts everybody towards it.
Pottong Soil Mix
Every 17-18 Month
1. The ficus Bonsai tree is an indoor Bonsai which cannot endure frost. It can be kept outside in summer, it needs lots of light – full sun is ideal.
2. The Ficus should be watered normally, which means it should be given water generously whenever the soil gets slightly dry. The Bonsai Ficus can tolerate occasional over- or under-watering.
3. Liquid fertilizer can be used as well as organic fertilizer pellets.
4. Regular pruning is necessary to retain the tree’s shape. Prune back to 2 leaves after 6-8 leaves have grown.
5. Repot the tree during spring every other year, using a basic soil mixture.
1. Ornamental Purpose
1. Daily misting to maintain humidity is advised, don't overdo this otherwise fungal problems can appear.
2. Too little water will dry out and if it persists too long to dry out the sap of the leaves. Too much water will cause the roots in the scale start to rot and weakens the tree.
1. Avoid very shady position.