- About Adenium Ob..
- How To Grow Adenium Ob..
- Benefits of Adenium Ob..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
These bushes have thick stems and fleshy branches. Their foliage is generally oval-shaped These plants commonly grow outdoors, however, when they are young, they can be seen within an indoor area.
Loamy Soil, Clay Sand Mix
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 17-18 Month
1. Pick a spot where you have full to partial sun and well-drained, alkaline soil.
2. Spread mulch around plants to control weed growth. If temperatures drop to freezing, mulch will also help protect them from the cold.
3. Water araucaria plants weekly and more in extreme heat during the first growing season to establish extensive, deep roots.
4. Prune plants in the spring after flowering. You can thin plants at the base and trim branches that grow in awkward positions.
1. Ornamental Purpose
1. The watering of your bonsai must never be neglected.
2. Your bonsai will also respond well to foliar feeding, with a water-soluble fertilizer applied every other month as a spray.
3. Repotting should be done in mid-summer.
1. Never remove the new growth.
Note: Regular Delivery in Standard Black Plastic Pot
What Our Customers Say