- About Dracaena v..
- How To Grow Dracaena v..
- Benefits of Dracaena v..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
"Victoria" have green centers, silver steaks and wide golden stripes on the edges of the foliage. It is a low maintenance plant whose trunk scars over with an interesting pattern of markings as it grows.
Organic Soil, Potting Soil Mix
All Purpose Fertlizer
Every 17-18 Month
1. The University of Arizona classifies this plant as requiring medium light. That means it needs light, but cannot tolerate direct sunlight.
2. Change the soil in the pot of your purchased plant if it isn't well-draining organic soil.
3. Fill a small bucket with tap water and let it sit out for a period of 24 hours to let the fluoride evaporate.
4. Mist your plant once per day with a spray bottle that has been filled with water. This is necessary because corn plants require a humid environment.
5. Apply a fertilizer every three months to the soil surrounding the corn plant.
1. Ornamental Purpose
- Distilled water can be used instead of tap water.
- The planting hole needs to be at least twice as big as the plant root.
- Avoid water-logging.
- Do not let the root bale dry out.
What Our Customers Say