- About Dieffenbac..
- How To Grow Dieffenbac..
- Benefits of Dieffenbac..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Dieffenbachia is one of the easiest indoor houseplants to grow and one of the most common indoor plants. This tropical shrub shows off lush leaves that are usually marked in shades of cream, yellow, or white, making dieffenbachia a top pick for brightening dim corners indoors. Dieffenbachia adds fun color and texture without flowers.
Potting Soil Mix
Every 13-14 Month
1. The plant cannot handle full sun but does appreciate good lighting.
2. The Dieffenbachia plant prefers a well draining soil.
3. Dieffenbachia likes humidity and during the summer lots of water.
4. During the primary growing season – March Through October – feed every other week when watering using a complete liquid food.
5. When potting or repotting plants, springtime is best just before the growing season begins.
1. Ornamental Purpose
1. When potting or repotting plants, springtime is best just before the growing season begins.
2. Fertilize twice a month to encourage growth and a healthy plant.
1. During the winter months use NO plant food and water only.
2. Avoid overwatering.
3. Do not overpot.
What Our Customers Say