12" to 50"
- About Dieffenbac..
- How To Grow Dieffenbac..
- Benefits of Dieffenbac..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Dieffenbachia seguine are highly decorative foliage plants, that grows up to 1m (3 feet) tall indoors. Their thick, cane-like and unbranched stems carry rather soft and fleshy leaves on sturdy, sheathed stalks. Dieffenbachia seguine has oval leaves 25cm (10 inch) long and 10cm (4 inch) wide on 10cm (4 inch) long stalks. The leaves generally spread outward and arch slightly downward. They are interestingly marked in green, yellow and white. As it age, some of the lower leaves dry up and fall off or may be pulled off leaving behind a scarred stem, which gradually lengthens. But the bare stem is likely to be at least partially hidden by the thick crown of downward arching leaves.
Potting Soil Mix
Every 13-14 Month
1. The plant cannot handle full sun but does appreciate good lighting.
2. The Dieffenbachia plant prefers a well draining soil.
3. Dieffenbachia likes humidity and during the summer lots of water.
4. During the primary growing season – March Through October – feed every other week when watering using a complete liquid food.
5. When potting or repotting plants, springtime is best just before the growing season begins.
1. Ornamental Purpose
1. When potting or repotting plants, springtime is best just before the growing season begins.
2. Fertilize twice a month to encourage growth and a healthy plant.
1. During the winter months use NO plant food and water only.
2. Avoid overwatering.
3. Do not overpot.