- About Bougainvil..
- How To Grow Bougainvil..
- Benefits of Bougainvil..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Bougainvillea glabra is an evergreen climbing plant with thorIt is a semi-climber and can be grown as a hedge, a shrub, a climber over a sunny wall and also in pots. It loves open sunshine and the colours of some varieties grow brighter and more attractive in hot dry climate.ny stems.
Potting Soil mix
Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
- Find a sunny spot in your yard
- Choose a place with rich, well-drained soil
- Water sparingly. Bougainvillea plants weaken with too much watering, ending up with all leaf growth in place of flowers
- Fertilize regularly. Feed the plant a fertilizer every few months to keep the flowers blooming
- Prune the bougainvillea
- Used for cough and sore throat.
- The leaves are considered to have anti-inflammatory activity.
1. Wear gloves when pruning bougainvillea. Some people can get a skin rash from pruning bougainvillea 2. To induce flowering, allow the plant to dry and wilt for a few hours, and then water.
1. Do not repot these plants in pots unnecessary large