- About Begonia Re..
- How To Grow Begonia Re..
- Benefits of Begonia Re..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
A Begonia Rex Plant is a beautiful indoor plant that is grown for its large colorful leaves rather than its small pink flowers. The leaves of a Begonia Rex Plant come in a variety of shapes, sizes, color combinations, and patterns.
Potting Soil Mix
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 12-13 Month
1. A Begonia Rex Plant needs plenty of bright indirect light but no direct sun.
2. A Begonia Rex Plant should be grown in a loose well- aerated soil.
3. Begonia Rex Plants like to be evenly watered but hate being over-watered. During the winter, when a Begonia Rex Plant is dormant, reduce your water.
4. Feed a Begonia Rex Plant with a balanced plant food every two weeks.
5. Large or gangly Begonia Rex plants can be pruned into shape. Rotating potted Begonia Rex plants keeps them full and balanced looking.
1. Add Beauty to the House
1. Fertilize a Begonia Rex Plant in the Spring when the new growth starts to appear.
2. As long as there is still growing room in the pot, the begonia should be considered happily potted.
1. Don't soak the soil of newly potted plants, but do keep it lightly moist and warm.
2. Begonia don't like direct misting, which encourages powdery mildew.
3. Do not wet the leaves or the crown.