- About Bamboo Pal..
- How To Grow Bamboo Pal..
- Benefits of Bamboo Pal..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Native to Mexico and Central America, this compact palm only grows about 5-7 feet tall. It prefers humidity, bright, indirect light,It does best in temps of 65 to 80 degrees. it removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
Clay Sand Mix,Peatmose + Vermiculite + Perlite,Cocopeat+Compost+Perlite,Loamy Soil
Granular Fertiliser,Liquid Fertiliser
Every 3-4 Month
1. Choose a sunny, well-drained area.
2. Mulch the area around the tree with three inches (7.6cm) of organic mulch.
3. Water the tree daily for the first week. Water every other day for the next week.
4. Fertilize with the palm blend twice per growing season.
1. Act as a Natural Humidifier
1. You must wash the fronds (leaves) of your bamboo palm to remove fertilizer salts and insects that have built up.
2. This should be done every three to four days using a clean cloth and lukewarm water.
3. It is best if you wash your plant in the morning.
4. It can be grown in a water container.
1. Don't fertilize your palm in the winter as it could cause damage to the plant.