- About Juniper Gr..
- How To Grow Juniper Gr..
- Benefits of Juniper Gr..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Sea Green' is a compact, evergreen shrub with a fountain-like, arching habit. Typically grows 4-6' high and to 8' wide. Features dark green foliage (may turn darker in winter) which is attractive year-round.
Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium Fertilizer
Every 17-18 Month
1. Junipers do best with full sun, but they can also survive well in partial shade.
2. Most juniper varieties tolerate a wide range of soil conditions, but the soil must be well-draining.
3. Thoroughly water the juniper in its container, soaking the soil and making it more compact.
4. Apply fertilizer twice a year. Fertilizer should be mixed into the soil around the junipers once in the early spring. Apply fertilizer once more in the late summer.
1. Used to Treat a Very Wide Range of Ailments
2. Juniper Shrubs Provide the Landscape with Well Defined Structure
1. They tolerate hot, dry conditions quite well, and they often thrive in poor soil.
2. They are also resistant to most pests and diseases.
1. Junipers can occasionally be affected by fungal diseases, but these can be prevented by planting in well-draining soil, and taking care not to space your junipers too close together.
2. Overcrowding leads to poor air circulation for inside branches, creating the perfect environment for funguses to grow.
What Our Customers Say