- About Ficus Benj..
- How To Grow Ficus Benj..
- Benefits of Ficus Benj..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Ficus benjamina -- commonly called the weeping fig, the small-leaved rubber plant or the Benjamin fig tree -- is a broadleaf evergreen shrub typically kept as a houseplant.
Potting Soil Mix
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 12-13 Month
1. Ficus Benjamina enjoys indirect light, so don't place it in a window where it gets more than an hour or two of sun each day.
2. Water only when the top 2–3 centimeter (0.8–1.2 in) of soil is dry.
3. You should fertilize your plant every two weeks to a month or so in summer, but not in winter
4. Prune only when necessary to keep the tree from flopping over.
1. Ornamental Purpose
1. Fertilize once a month in the spring and summer and once every two months in the fall and winter.
2. If they fold then the problem could be over-watering, and if crispy the tree could be under watered.
1. Do not move the tree, not even turning it around to prevent leaves being shed.
What Our Customers Say