- About Jelly Bean
- How To Grow Jelly Bean
- Benefits of Jelly Bean
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Sedum rubrotinctum 'Aurora' - Pink Jelly Bean, Pink Pork and Beans: Small bead-like leaves in lovely shades of pale green, pink and cream. Grows easily from pieces when they drop onto the soil. Tender soft succulent. Not frost hardy.
Potting Soil mix
Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
1. Prepare your outdoor planting site in full sun.
2. Mix 3 parts of sand with 2 parts of garden or potting soil.
3. Water deeply once established, but allow the plant to dry out thoroughly between waterings.
- Attractive Addition to Home or Garden
1. Not lower than 50 °F (10°F) - 55°F (12.7°C).
2. Avoid over fertilizing.
1. Not to be kept outside when the temperature drops to freezing.
2. Don't over-water.