- About Sedum Ange..
- How To Grow Sedum Ange..
- Benefits of Sedum Ange..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
'Angelina' shines with brilliant golden yellow, evergreen, needle-like leaves all summer long. As the temperatures turn cooler in the fall, the tips of the leaves take on a reddish-orange tinge which lasts all winter long. You can pick this plant out from a long distance away-it really glows! Yellow flowers appear on 6-8 inch stalks in early summer.
Clay Sand Mix
Nitrogen Phosphorus Potassium Fertilizer
Every 3-4 Month
1. Prepare a well drained soil.
2. Prepare the plant 6 inches away from the other plant.
3. Water regularly.
4. After flowering, cut back the plants to maintain their shape.
5. Divide your plants in the spring or fall to control their spread.
- Occupies Very Less Space
- Can be Kept on Your Office or Study Table
- Looks that Will Uplift Your Mood
- Extended Blooms
1. Watch for slugs and snails. Scale may occur.
2. Take softwood cuttings or root leaves in early summer.
3. Do give this spreading plant room to grow.
1. Don't over-water.
2. Avoid over-fertilizing.