- About Graptoveri..
- How To Grow Graptoveri..
- Benefits of Graptoveri..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
An attractive and durable succulent plant that produces clustes of tight rosettes to 4 to 6 inches wide by 6 to 8 inches tall with thick smooth, upright-held pale blue-green leaves that have a hint of pink tones on the leaf tips and margins when grown in bright light. In late spring appear the short branching inflorescences bearing yellow flowers that have orange centers.
Potting Soil mix
Every 3-4 Month
1. Prepare a loamy and clay soil mix.
2. Prepare the plant 6 inches away from the other plant.
3. In summer, Water weekly.
4. Use organic fertilizer every 2-3 months.
5. Let it grow.
1. Use as Decorative Houseplant
1. Throw the dry or dead leaves as they will be place of pest and bad fungus.
2. Take care when placing outside as scarring can develop quickly even in partial sunlight.
1. Don't over-water.
2. Don't repot frequently.
What Our Customers Say