- About Gazania
- How To Grow Gazania
- Benefits of Gazania
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Gazania is an exciting annual. Medium green leaves, give way to vibrant, exotic looking flowers. When in bloom, they will be strikingly attractive wherever you locate them.Bright flower colors include: red, orange, yellow, pink, white, and variations of these colors. The flowers close up for the evening, about 3:00 p.m.
Loamy Soil,Clay Sand MIx
All Purpose Fertilizer, Liquid Fertiliser
Every 3-4 Month
- Grow plants in full sun.
- Gazania prefers good to average, sandy soil. The soil needs to be well drained.
- Established plants do best in dry soil conditions. Water plants only during long, extended droughts.
- Fertilize plants every 4-5 weeks, with a general purpose fertilizer.
- Bring indoors in the fall, before the first frost, and grow gazania as a houseplant.
- Skin cleanser
- Promote longer blossoming cycle by clipping off faded blooms and old foliage using a bypass pruner
- While watering, ensure that you water the plants slowly, letting the soil bed dry before spraying it again.
- Do Not Water the Foliage
- Gazanias do not do well with excess fertilizer, it can tolerate soils with low fertility