- About Crassula C..
- How To Grow Crassula C..
- Benefits of Crassula C..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
This is an fast-growing, low-branching succulent with fleshy, propeller-shaped leaves that start out bright lime-green and mature to bright red. It is not frost hardy and requires protection from hard frosts.
Every 3-4 Month
- 1. Provides bright red color especially in cool winter months.
- 2. It looks great in rock gardens and planted with other succulents in cactus or succulent gardens.
- 3. It is very pretty combined with other succulents in containers.
- 4. Makes a striking groundcover in the right conditions and it looks great trailing out of a hanging basket too.
- 5. Like iceplants, its shallow roots are not good for mass plantings on steep hillsides.
Avoid over-watering -dont let he fulwoers cluster be there,remove as required
Dont plant i n any lower than 30 to 35øF;-1.1 to 1.7øC
What Our Customers Say
Beautiful plant ...keep it for fantastic Decor... thank u Green Decor