8" to 16"
- About Rhoeo Disc..
- How To Grow Rhoeo Disc..
- Benefits of Rhoeo Disc..
- Maintenance Tips
- Shipping Info
Rhoeo is an evergreen foliage plant. Grow this plant for its fabulous color and the striking textural dimension it brings to the landscape. It has long, narrow, fleshy leaves growing out horizontally from a central stem, which are olive green above and bright purple underneath. It has tiny white or blue flowers formed at the base of the stem, growing in a boat-shaped purple bracts.
Potting Soil Mix
All Purpose Fertilizer
Every 12-13 Month
1. Rhoeo Discolour plant need very bright light for at least 6-8 hours a day.
2. Use a good potting soil that retains moisture but drains quickly for your Moses in the Cradle Plant.
3. Allow the top inch or two of soil to dry out before watering a Moses in the Cradle Plant. Keep the soil drier during the winter when all houseplants, not just a Moses in the Cradle Plant, are not actively growing.
4. Feed Moses in the Cradle Houseplants monthly in the spring and summer with a well balanced plant food.
1. Ornamental Cultivation
1. New plantings should be watered daily for a couple of weeks. After that, depending on the weather and soil type, watering can be adjusted to every two or three days.
2. If you want your Moses in the Cradle Plants to be upright rather than trailing, vine-like plants pinch back new growth at the ends of the stems.
1. Avoid Over-watering or leting water still in plants.